Since I've been back - My Family

>> Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sept / October 2008


I came back from USA in Sept '08 and trying to be the good daugther (I act like a rebellious daugther - hehehe just to "torture" my mom and dad! but really I am good at heart), I decided to spend my quality time with my parents.


So, I took them for a "Rendevous in KL". I did not want to go far and exploring KL is something that my parents don't do often either. Their world is confined to PJ, PJ and PJ. So, I booked a night at Westin KL.



Don't my parents look like they are enjoying their stay?? My dad is not really into relaxing at these places but I think he enjoyed himself though I know he would prefer to stay home anytime!


We went for Dim Sum at Shang Palace which got my dad saying why is the dim sum so expensive?? :)



But, he is a food lover so he was pleased with the food though he would have preferred a cheaper place then he would feel better if he ate more.

As part of my "Rendezvous in KL" itinerary, I included a 3 hour spa for mom. Ahem! She was extremely pleased.


Look at how grumpy my dad looked! He just don't understand why women would pay for someone to press on their bodies. Therefore, spa was definitely not for him.


Instead, I took him to Pavilion shopping. Not that shopping is his kind of thing at all but I told him that Pavilion is new and he should explore a place and see how people spend money on expensive branded items. I think he was quite pleased with himself cos the next day, he told my mom that he can take and show her around in Pavilion!


All in all, it was a fun outing in KL with my parents. I don't think city life is their kind of thing but at least they got to enjoy the KL life.

Next destination was obviously Singapore! To see my naughty girl Nicole and see how much Daniel has grown. Miss them much while I was away and it was great to know how much they missed their Ku-ku too.

Daniel has grown up so much, very boyish and cheeky. And my oh my, does he have an appetite. He is a eating machine, put anything in his mouth and he will gobble it down! Total opposite from his skinny sister.



As for Nicole, she is as naughty as ever :) , mischievous and absolutely love High School Musical!! Can't believe she is 6 already.


Here, she is pretending to be a mermaid, in her SEA kingdom!

She is very artistic, often drawing visuals of what's happening around her.


Look at what she drew........ Nicole and daddy sending Ku-ku off to the airport. My niece is the cutest!!


I had a wonderful time with my family.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP