Sight Seeing in Singapore

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am more than 1 year behind in my postings but then again better late than never right ? :)

I met up with Bernard (Jeh's bestest buddy) when he came back to Singapore last Nov'08 and we had a great time with my cute & naughty Nicole.

November 2008

I consider myself a frequent traveller to Singapore, for work and also to visit my brother and family at least once, sometimes twice a month. So I don't consider myself a tourist when in Singapore cos I don't go to Singapore as a tourist.

So when Bernard came home to Singapore to visit his parents, and I so happened to in Singapore at the same time this is what he said to me...."Hey, accompany me to the tourist spots in Singapore cos none of my Singapore friends want to do so. You also tourist in Singapore right?"

My first reaction was like "No! I am not a tourist and also not interested to go sight seeing in Singapore, what is there to sight see??

His reply - "Singapore Flyer, Sentosa, Singapore Zoo - come la"

Ok ok.... So, I became a tourist with a Singaporean who wanted to go sight-seeing in Singapore. Anyway, I could not resist taking Nicole for a great day out.


Nicole immediately warmed up to Bernard when she met him. Well, since she adores Jeh and I told her he is Uncle Jeh's friend from States, Bernard became her best buddy real fast!

The three of us went to a Peranakan Baby Nyonya buffet at Swissotel and my oh my when Nicole saw the chocolate fountain, she went a little too excited.



She gobbled down the chocolate marshmallows as fast as she could so she can go back to the chocolate fountain again and again. I had to stopped her after the 4th chocolate marshmallow.



She had chocolate dripping out of her mouth, on her shirt and hands. Luckily I bought an extra change of clothing for her. Phew!



Next to the Singapore Flyer!!




So, was it scary to be thousand of feet up in the air?



Does Nicole look scared? Or she is just being her cheeky self?


Obviously she was being her naughty self. We had the whole coach to ourselves us so we could do anything, run around, sit on the floor, roll around if we wanted to. :)


The view was beautiful and here you see Bernard posing with the F1 Singapore site where he was sitting a week earlier. He saw the first night race in F1. It was cool!



You see how fast Nicole warmed up to BH? Or maybe she is just a super poser when the camera is on!! :)



Guess where we went next??!!! This is really BH's request. Fish Spa!!!!


Look, Nicole and her pose for the camera! She's really good on camera yeah!!



I am not a super fan of the fish spa but BH kinda enjoyed his first experience. Much for the fishes to chomp chomp chomp on his death skin.


Of course Nicole was too young to put her feets to the fishes so she was a good girl, enjoying herself while we spa spa.


All in all it was great day. I am sure Nicole truly enjoyed herself. She went home and she quickly drew her experience on the drawing board. See her illustration of the Singapore flyer and the 2 big feet??!!! She is becoming quite an artist!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP